- The content of the pages of the ChordU is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. These terms may change without prior notice.
- The ChordU Service may change at any time. New services or features may be added or removed without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through the ChordU Service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials of the ChordU Service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the ChordU Service meets your specific requirements.
- You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access the ChordU Service, using automated means (such as bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- The ChordU Service contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, sounds, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- Unauthorised use of the ChordU Service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Membership at ChordU is granted at the sole discretion of the
Webmaster. Membership may be revoked by the Webmaster without notice at any
time, for any reason. This revocation may be temporary or permanent.
Songs and Chords
Usage of Songs and Chords is limited to your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may not reproduce (other than as authorized for your own personal usage), publish, transmit, distribute,
publicly display, rent or lend, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in the sale of or exploit
in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the contents so provided.
It is ChordU's policy to respond quickly to claims of intellectual
property violation. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related
copyright organization or owner, ChordU will immediately disable and
remove content in question. To report illegal content please email us.
From time to time the ChordU Service may include links to other websites, apps or services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or app(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or app(s).